Monday, January 2, 2012

2012...

Welcome back followers and friends! I hope your Christmas and New Year break was a pleasant one. Mine was exceptionally lovely.

2012 is shaping up to be an interesting year already.

I'm back at University, full time, so it is going to be a very hectic schedule! None the less I'm planning on continuing writing and am hoping to get "Magical Redemption" released this year, hopefully in the later half - publisher permitting!

As you know, "Magical Redemption" is the last in the 'Magic series', but don't fear, I have several books in the pipeline. They will all be set in the same world as the Magic Series though, I'm unlikely to be using Genies... but you never know, one might pop in...
I've got story lines with Satyrs, Magicians, Chameleons and Warlords, as well as Sworn Virgins... I'm not sure which I'm going to run with yet, so watch this space - and let me know what you'd like to see!

Anyway, wishing everyone the best for 2012!

Cheers

Nicola

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Nicole. Hope 2012 is a great year for you and good luck with uni and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Eleni, good luck with your all your projects this year too! :)

    ReplyDelete