Friday, April 29, 2011

What I've been up to...

[ces't moi! photo courtesy Brett Sheridan, 2011]

Things have been busy. I am currently busy working on the final installment of the "Magical Series", which I hope to have completed by October for submission to Eternal Press. This is my deadline, not the publishers! I promises to be good read... I hope.



I also write a column for the Metior Magazine. If you're uber curious and want to have a look, you can download the pdf of the first issue here.





The second edition has just been distributed, so if you're in Perth you should try and get yourself a copy! When the pdf link is up, I'll post it.
 
Finally, on the 9th of May, an interview I did with Strange Candy Reviews, will be up. 
Then on the 9th of June I'll be popping by  fellow author Kylie Griffin's blog for a quick chat!  You can check her blog out here; Kylie's Blog

Additionally, I'd like to post up a few photos, to thank all those who've read and bought "Magical Gains". If I get enough, I'll create a page on my website dedicated to them.
 
Brett
 
*My biggest fan* - Mark
 
Anna



Irena

Thank you everyone for your continuing support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment