Saturday, July 31, 2010

Magical Creations

I am currently deep into writing "Magical Creations" - a follow-on story from "Magical Gains" based on the sub character of Omar. I am loving it, and trying to get as much written before my revisions for "Magical Gains" come in.

As a general rule, I don't like to edit one story whilst working on another - I don't want to risk any character confusion - especially with my heroines.

Primrose (from MG) is a gauche and awkward character - who gets embarrassed easily. She's not one for long and lengthy arguments or conversations. Antigone (from MC) is the opposite. She is blunt and very frank - and will argue quite freely with almost anyone. So when I'm writing Antigone - Primrose is far from my mind and vice verser.

Anyway, enough for now, I'm hitting the writing - I've been chasing these scenes around in my head all night and am desperate to get them onto paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment